Friday, December 30, 2005

Steve Wyman to Challenge Sen. Ogden In SD 5

Stephen Wyman
for
Texas Senate
District 5
Born in NH in 1957; raised in MA; college at IU, Bloomington, IN; tech
school in MA; moved to TX by Western Geophysical Co. in January of
1981.

I was a dues paying Republican till 1980, when the far-right decided
that all other perspectives need not be heard; mine was in the center.

Spokesperson for MoveOn.org during President Clinton's impeachment
hearings; interviewed for an article that ran in the Ft Worth Star-Telegram
in 1999.

I joined my wife and parents in the Democratic Party in 2001.

I've submitted editorial pieces that have run in both the Dallas
Morning News and Williamson County Sun.

I've been a Data Telemetry (Telecommunications) Technical Professional
since 1981.

I'm a candidate for the TX Senate, district 5, in the upcoming, 2006
election.


Sincerely,
Stephen Wyman
(512)635-5334

No comments: