Friday, November 18, 2005

New Democratic Blog In Bell County

Go check it out and give a welcome to Bell County Watch. Here is the opening statement:
Bell County, TX, is crucial to the Democratic Party. As citizens watch Republican Tom Delay's indictment, listen to Rep. John Murtha-D call for an immediate withdrawal of troops from Iraq, and sit in disbelief waiting for the Texas Supreme Court to solve school funding issues, Democratic Texans must band together and fight for new candidates. Let's start here. Please post to the site with your opinions, knowledge, and advice for the Democratic Party.
Sounds like a plan to me. It's always good to have another voice out there on our side. Go check it out and help me in welcoming our new neighbor to the north in the blogosphere.


1 comment:

Dyna W Johnson said...

The Democratic Party has got to make a come-back in Bell County. It is essential that the current district attorney and his Mike Nifong characteristics be defeated by a Democrat. I will do my part with everyone I know, as will my family and friends. There has got to be a change!