Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mary Beth Harrell To File Tomorrow

A message from Mary Beth:

I'm going down to the State Party office in Austin tomorrow, December 19th, to
file my candidacy for Congress!

At the same time, I'll publish my next campaign diary on DailyKos and TexasTuesdays The new entry will be published at 7:30 am.

I'm asking you to take just a moment tomorrow morning to visit either blog to
read my short diary entry which explains why I'm running and how I plan to win
this race! Then please post your comments about my diary on the blog - and you
can rate it too.

Your comments on either blog will make a real difference to my campaign!

You will be helping to increase the reputation and reach of my campaign -
because high visibility on these blogs increases the traffic and donations on my
website.

THANKS SO MUCH!!
Mary Beth Harrell
District 31
www.MaryBethHarrellforCongress.com
254 616 0058

No comments: